The Deviant The Deviant

Funniest thing I've seen in awhile. Definitely fits my kind of outlandish humor.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Amazing thank you!! Watch them sing https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/694254

Ask Otis Answers 1 Ask Otis Answers 1

dimensions

So why would you submit it as 942x530 if it was originally 1920x1080?

jiggitysmith responds:

NG has a max size of at least 942xwhatever. The size doesn't matter a ton as you can download it and open it full-size if you really want. I really just wanted to see if I could animate in one resolution and then submit it with a shrunk size as my actual current project sort of requires that to work since it's so processor-intensive and the lower res boosts performance a ton.

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

...

It had nice graphics, but there was no story. I saw the whole thing anticipating for something to happen. I was hoping that it would pick up but it never did. It was the same boring thing throughout. You should've just written a poem or drawn a painting because animation is not the medium for this type of thing.

Game Tutorial 4 beginners Game Tutorial 4 beginners

Nice

Well, it was good, but in the code where there is a speed power-up, it doesn't work. You have to define speed first in order to make it work.

_ 1 _ 1

Just ...

You should try adding music at least to make your presentation more appealing.

-Red- -Red-

i survived long!

i survived for 3728 seconds!

Life of a Twader Life of a Twader

sound

It sounds like it's being played from a radio or a old record player

MoonlitRaven responds:

Thanks man I appreciate the input! :)

Rucklo - Area51 Rucklo - Area51

pretty good

It gets repetitive which is good for loops, so I'll go ahead and use this one for my game. Thanks! You will be in the credits btw!

Rucklo responds:

Cool beans. Looking forward to playing your game! Good luck with it!

The Broken Requiem The Broken Requiem

another great hit

I've always been a fan of ur work. So I might use this piece for my future suspense cartoon. This sounds suspenseful