Ask Otis Answers 1 Ask Otis Answers 1

dimensions

So why would you submit it as 942x530 if it was originally 1920x1080?

jiggitysmith responds:

NG has a max size of at least 942xwhatever. The size doesn't matter a ton as you can download it and open it full-size if you really want. I really just wanted to see if I could animate in one resolution and then submit it with a shrunk size as my actual current project sort of requires that to work since it's so processor-intensive and the lower res boosts performance a ton.

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

...

It had nice graphics, but there was no story. I saw the whole thing anticipating for something to happen. I was hoping that it would pick up but it never did. It was the same boring thing throughout. You should've just written a poem or drawn a painting because animation is not the medium for this type of thing.

A Coconut's World A Coconut's World

hi there

You did better than my first flash. Good job. But your art skills could use a lot of work. :)

zockman responds:

Agreed thisis really for a school project

Super Mario Misadventures Super Mario Misadventures

unoriginal

I'd have to say that these things are unorginal and overrated. I do have to admit, though, that I found maybe one or two things funny.

N66 responds:

You're not forced to comment if you don't like it. So don't do the greatest if you can't do it better please.

The Beached Whale The Beached Whale

nice

I thought it was a pretty good flash. I'm guessing the whale was supposed to look like Wailmer from Pokemon.

RatherWilde responds:

thanks for watching , and yer it was supposed to like slightly like walimer

Anyone else Anyone else

point?

I didn't really understand the whole point of it. What was the story? I gave you a 5 anyways cause I'm nice.

Hoodlum4hire responds:

Thanks>< Ok, the idea behind it is that everyday seems the same to him, he does everything aimlessly and without I guess you could say "omph". The title "Anyone else" is like a question asking others if they feel the same way. Oh, and I don't blame you for not getting it. Cheers for the review. ^^

BAD MAN part 3 BAD MAN part 3

lol

that was so funny ha

The Box by Michelle Denz The Box by Michelle Denz

goed

It reminded me of the Twilight Zone.

The End Of Life 2 The End Of Life 2

nice

I liked the cartoon but there wasn't really anything funny about death until now. lol

-Pina Story- -Pina Story-

wtf

u cant resubmit it without changing it